Luxury Scottsdale Residential Rehab
Soul Surgery is proud to bring you The First Step Center. Our Premier inpatient rehab center located in Scottsdale, AZ. This Luxury Rehab is the premier addiction treatment facility in Arizona.
The First Step by Soul Surgery is here to make sure you get the best and most effective treatment possible. Here, you can focus on bettering yourself and regaining control of your life.
First Step Amenities & Addiction Treatment
Treatment: Very intimate treatment setting with a high staff to patient ratio. Our Inpatient program offers individual, family, and group therapies.
- Massage Therapy: Weekly massages with a Licensed massage therapist.
- Biofeedback: Click here to learn more about Bio-sound Therapy.
- Acupuncture: Optional weekly acupuncture sessions.
- IV Therapy: Weekly IV therapy sessions available
- Supervised outdoor activities: Hiking, Basketball Court, Putting Green and Frisbee golf course.
- Executive chef, 7-days a week on site.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you accommodate specific dietary requirements?
Can I have my phone and/or computer?
Can I have visitors while I'm in treatment?
Can I smoke while at First Step?
TREATMENT FOR SUBSTANCE ABUSE
When you’re working to bring sobriety back to your life, you want to start that recovery with the best plan for lifetime success. Inpatient rehab Scottsdale programs can give you targeted rehabilitative care that you may not be able to access otherwise. Rehabilitation programs like the ones Soul Surgery offers can provide patients with psychological, emotional, and physical support that is imperative to detoxification and long-term abstinence from the use of drugs or alcohol.
LONG-TERM SUCCESS in Recovery
Soul Surgery’s goal for you is to facilitate healing and recovery from the inside out. We want your recovery to be for your lifetime. Our inpatient rehabilitation treatment program gives you a safe and nurturing environment to tackle the issues and develop the skills you need to do so. Continually, research and clinical observation and practice show the benefit of inpatient care when treating addiction, and care from programs like those Soul Surgery offers can make the difference in recovery for a lifetime.
- Ambulatory Detox
- Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT)
- Partial Hospitalization Program
- Individual Therapy
- Gender Specific Group Therapy
- Family and Relationship Therapy
- Psycho-Education Groups
- EMDR/Trauma Therapy
- Massage Therapy
- Craniosacral Therapy
- Somatic Experiencing
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment
- Vitamin and Nutrition IV Therapy
- Full Gym Access
- Biofeedback Therapy
- Medical Services
- Psychiatric Services
- Group Therapy