The First Step By Soul Surgery
LUXURY INPATIENT TREATMENT IN SCOTTSDALE, ARIZONA
Soul Surgery is proud to offer our patients The First Step Center. This luxury inpatient rehabilitation center in Scottsdale is Arizona’s world-class drug and alcohol treatment facility.
The First Step by Soul Surgery puts you on the path of being recovered with proven treatment approaches. Our rehabilitation facility gives you the time and space to focus on your healing.
First Step Amenities & Addiction Treatment
- Intimate residential treatment facilities
- High staff-to-patient ratio
- Individual, group, and family therapy
- Massage Therapy: Weekly massages with a licensed massage therapist
- Acupuncture: Optional weekly acupuncture sessions
- IV Therapy: Weekly IV therapy sessions are available
- Supervised Outdoor Activities: Hiking, Basketball Court, Putting Green, and Frisbee golf course, Movies, Sporting Events, and Gym Equipment
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you accommodate specific dietary requirements?
Yes. At First Step, we have an executive chef on-site seven days a week who can meet most dietary requirements.
Can I have my phone or computer?
The First Step Center offers an executive track where supervised phone and computer time is available on a case-by-case basis.
Can I have visitors while I’m in treatment?
Yes, scheduled visitation is available. Due to COVID, we require a valid negative COVID test taken within seven days before the visit.
Can I smoke while at First Step?
Yes. Smoking is allowed at all levels of care. Patients also enjoy weekly supervised trips to the store.
LUXURY INPATIENT TREATMENT FOR SUBSTANCE ABUSE
To bring sobriety back to your life, you want to start that recovery with the best plan for lifetime success. Inpatient rehabilitation programs offer targeted rehabilitative care that you may not be able to access otherwise. Soul Surgery provides patients with psychological, emotional, and physical support for detox and recovery from drug or alcohol addiction.
LONG-TERM SUCCESS in Recovery
Soul Surgery’s goal for you is to facilitate healing and recovery. We want your recovery to be for your lifetime. Our luxury inpatient treatment program offers a safe, nurturing environment to tackle issues and develop recovery skills.
Research and clinical observation show the benefit of inpatient treatment care when treating addiction. Our programs at Soul Surgery can make a difference in your recovery for a lifetime.
- 24 Hour Inpatient Detox and Ambulatory Detox
- Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT)
- Partial Hospitalization Program
- Individual Therapy
- Gender-Specific Group Therapy
- Family and Relationship Therapy
- Equine Therapy
- Psycho-Education Groups
- EMDR/Trauma Therapy
- Massage Therapy
- Somatic Experiencing
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment
- Vitamin and Nutrition IV Therapy
- On-Site Fitness Center
- Personal Training and Wellness Program
- Basketball Court
- Biofeedback Therapy
- Medical Services
- Psychiatric Services
- Group Therapy
Soul Surgery accepts many major health insurances, including:
Get Help Today
Take the first step in your journey to recovery.
"*" indicates required fields