Dotson House Residential Center
LUXURY INPATIENT TREATMENT IN SCOTTSDALE, ARIZONA
The Dotson House is a residential center for the Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP). It’s located in beautiful Scottsdale, AZ, at the same property as the Wilson Center, and is an integrative center offering a holistic and clinically effective treatment program for drug and alcohol addiction.
The Dotson House holds nine female occupants at a time, but in the case of overflows, patients can be transferred to a different Soul Surgery facility to receive the same services and treatment.
DOTSON HOUSE Amenities & Addiction Treatment
- Intimate residential treatment facilities
- High staff-to-patient ratio
- Individual, group, and family therapy
- Massage Therapy: Weekly massages with a licensed massage therapist
- Acupuncture: Optional weekly acupuncture sessions
- IV Therapy: Weekly IV therapy sessions are available
- Supervised Outdoor Activities: Hiking, Basketball Court, Putting Green, and Frisbee golf course
LUXURY INPATIENT TREATMENT FOR SUBSTANCE ABUSE
To bring sobriety back to your life, you want to start that recovery with the best plan for lifetime success. Inpatient rehabilitation programs offer targeted rehabilitative care that you may not be able to access otherwise. Soul Surgery provides patients with psychological, emotional, and physical support for detox and recovery from drug or alcohol addiction.
LONG-TERM SUCCESS in Recovery
Soul Surgery’s goal for you is to facilitate healing and recovery. We want your recovery to be for your lifetime. Our luxury inpatient treatment program offers a safe, nurturing environment to tackle issues and develop recovery skills.
Research and clinical observation show the benefit of inpatient treatment care when treating addiction. Our programs at Soul Surgery can make a difference in your recovery for a lifetime.
- Ambulatory Detox
- Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT)
- Partial Hospitalization Program
- Individual Therapy
- Gender-Specific Group Therapy
- Family and Relationship Therapy
- Equine-Assisted Therapy
- Psycho-Education Groups
- EMDR/Trauma Therapy
- Massage Therapy
- Somatic Experiencing
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment
- Vitamin and Nutrition IV Therapy
- On-Site Fitness Center
- Personal Training and Wellness Program
- Basketball Court
- Biofeedback Therapy
- Medical Services
- Psychiatric Services
- Group Therapy
Soul Surgery accepts many major health insurances, including:
Get Help Today
Take the first step in your journey to recovery.
"*" indicates required fields